2Can BlackBerry Transfer v1.3.14 Apk converts your BlackBerry contacts, SMS text messages, memo notes, tasks to your new Android phone!
Updated: February 23, 2014
Current Version: 1.3.14
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
Transfer and convert all of your important BlackBerry data: address book contacts, memo notes, to-do list tasks, call logs, and SMS text messages – move it all from BlackBerry to your new Android phone. 2Can lets you keep all those years’ worth of valuable information. 2Can is really fast and easy to use!
2Can uses your BBB or IPD BlackBerry backup file, so please make sure you can back up your BlackBerry, and that your Android phone shows up as a “disk drive letter” when you plug it into your PC. We show you how in the User Guide and the YouTube videos – it’s really easy!
If you have any questions PLEASE email me at the Email Developer link.
- Please note 2Can won’t automatically transfer your calendar yet – if you need it, I can extract your calendar for you to an Excel or Text file (just email me at the Email Developer link).
- 2Can won’t transfer the photos of your BlackBerry contacts. This has not been a major issue so far, as FaceBook and Google+ sync eventually add your contacts photos in over time.
- Your SMS messages will be stored in a color-coded 2Can file, not in the phone’s native SMS app. You’ll see everything, but you won’t be able to reply. The reason? There is no unified API for Android SMS messages. Each phone manufacturer was allowed to implement SMS independently, with no published spec for interface. I had no choice on this one, sorry!
- 2Can works with English/Spanish characters: A-Z,a-z,0-9,etc. 2Can can’t handle other character sets such as Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, etc.
- 2Can does not work with the brand-new BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 phones. 99.9999% of you out there have older BlackBerrys.
Folks, I will help you with ANY problem you run into with 2Can! Just write to me at the ‘Email Developer’ link, and I’ll give you a refund right away, I’ll fix it, AND I’ll let you have it for free. I put a year of work into 2Can, and I’ll make it work for you. 2Can works for most people, lots of people use it every day, but it doesn’t work for everyone… yet. With your help, we can improve 2Can over time! Thanks to everyone who has sent their BBB and IPD files! The latest version is working really great for everyone – I think we have all the big issues fixed!
Galaxy Note 2 users: Do not be scared off by the one star rating someone left. I reached out to her, but she didn’t respond. I wish she would have let me help her! My fiancee and Mom both have Note 2, and 2Can works great! There are other positive user reviews here from Note 2 users, too. We also have several Galaxy S4 users out there now! Congrats!
Mac Users: There is one extra step for you right now. It’s detailed in the User Guide, but let me know if you need any help and I’ll walk you through it.
Also, I got an email from a 2Can user saying he emailed us twice with no response. I assure everyone, we respond to EVERY email. He had a Hotmail address, I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it. If you try to contact us from Hotmail and you get no timely response, please try from Gmail.
We know some users tried 2Can before the new version came out (1.1.5 Nov 15, 2012). We apologize to the users that tried 2Can during the brief period while we made 2Can work with the new BBB file. Just email us at the Email Developer link and we’ll refund you!
Note: If you need to do back-to-back imports, go to Settings, Apps, 2Can, and force stop before you import again. Hardly anyone besides me will ever need to do this, but I wanted you all to know.
- Added saving all Memo Notes to 2Can_MemoNotes.txt. Press the menu button on the Memo Notes list screen and you’ll see the new option
Free Download 2Can BlackBerry Transfer 1.3.14
- 2can blackberry transfer apk torrent , 2can blackberry transfer torrent