3G Watchdog Pro v1.19.0 Apk for Android is mobile data counter / monitoring app
Updated : 14 January 2013
Current Version 1.19.0
Requires Android 1.5 and up
3G Watchdog Pro features
- Advanced data usage prediction
- Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads)
- Usage history with graph & CSV export
- Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
- 5 widget styles
- Redesigned UI
- Account/SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
- Import settings & data from 3GW free (don’t uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
3G Watchdog Pro issues
- Doesn’t count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 – this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the “Calculate global usage from usage by app” advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
- Doesn’t count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
- Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
Whats new in 3G Watchdog Pro v1.19.0
- New design compliant with Android “Holo” style.
- 2 themes (“dark” and “light”, selectable in Settings > Look & Feel > Theme).
- This and future versions of 3G Watchdog require Android 2.1 or newer. You can still use older versions of 3G Watchdog if you are using Android 1.5 or 1.6.
- Note: the “Holo” look is only partial on Android < 3.0.
DOWNLOAD 3G Watchdog Pro 1.19.0
- next launcher 1 19 1