3G Watchdog Pro v1.19.4 Apk for Android is mobile data counter / monitoring app
Updated : 9 february 2013
Current Version 1.19.4
Requires Android 1.5 and up
3G Watchdog Pro Apk features
- Advanced data usage prediction
- Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads)
- Usage history with graph & CSV export
- Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
- 5 widget styles
- Redesigned UI
- Account/SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
- Import settings & data from 3GW free (don’t uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
- Doesn’t count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 – this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the “Calculate global usage from usage by app” advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
- Doesn’t count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
- Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
Whats new in 3G Watchdog Pro v1.19.4
PLEASE UPDATE TO 1.19.4 IF YOU ARE USING 1.19.3!
- Fixed crash on phone start when plan does not reset on midnight AND expires while phone is off (affects only 3GWP 1.19.3).
- Updated Italian and Greek translations.