3G Watchdog Pro v1.16.1 for Android mobile data counter / monitoring app
Updated October 27, 2012
Current Version 1.16.1
Requires Android 1.5 and up
3G Watchdog Pro features
- Advanced data usage prediction
- Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads)
- Usage history with graph & CSV export
- Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
- 5 widget styles
- Redesigned UI
- Account/SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
- Import settings & data from 3GW free (don’t uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
3G Watchdog Pro issues
- Doesn’t count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 – this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the “Calculate global usage from usage by app” advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
- Doesn’t count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
- Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
Whats new in 3G Watchdog Pro v1.16.1
- New setting to auto-disable mobile network on end Plan period.
- Usage by application breakdown for Wifi and roaming mobile usages [Android 2.2+] – will start counting after the update, so all existing usage will initially be listed as “OS services + others”.
- WiFi usage history.
- Chinese Traditional translation (thanks to Michael Chou).
- Device support: Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE on Android 4.0.4.
- FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices.
DOWNLOAD 3G Watchdog Pro 1.16.1
- whatsdog premium apk , whatsdog apk , whatsdog premium , watch dogs apk , whatsdog apk premium , whatsdog torrent , 3g watchdog pro 1 16 1 apk