3G Watchdog Pro v1.18.0 Apk is mobile data counter / monitoring app
Updated : December 10, 2012
Current Version 1.18.0
Requires Android 1.5 and up
3G Watchdog Pro features
- Advanced data usage prediction
- Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads)
- Usage history with graph & CSV export
- Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
- 5 widget styles
- Redesigned UI
- Account/SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
- Import settings & data from 3GW free (don’t uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
3G Watchdog Pro issues
- Doesn’t count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 – this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the “Calculate global usage from usage by app” advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
- Doesn’t count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
- Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
Whats new in 3G Watchdog Pro v1.18.0
- Independent plan period duration & start date for roaming usage (before they were the same as for local and Wifi usage.
- New auto-disable mobile network conditions: on % day quota used, on % day roaming quota used, on end of roaming plan period. Each condition can now be enabled independently (checkbox).
- Czech translation (thanks to Ondra Vajda, MrEdDy, Josef Lacina…)
- Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I.
- Minor bug fixes.