Add Watermark v2.8.3 Apk for Android – Add Watermark to your pictures. Put your property text or a logo image into your picture, adjust its size, transparency, rotation, alignment, then save and share it. Lots of settings and features, also auto processing and batch mode.
Updated: 11 January 2013
Current Version 2.8.3
Requires Android 2.0 and up
- due to memory limitations of mobile device you could have problems when saving images in full camera resolution (more than 6-8 megapixel, depend on device). If so, it is recommended to use downsize when saving.
Add Watermark tips:
- To add watermark direct from Gallery press Menu button and choose “Share” > Add Watermark.
- To share a picture to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr etc. simply select action “Share” in “Save Dialog”. The app must be already installed on the device.
- To process multiple images in a batch-mode adjust watermark, enable “Add watermark fully automatically” then quit the app. From Gallery or another image viewer select all images you want to process, select Share / Add Watermark.
- To datestamp a photo use %date% as text watermark.
Add Watermark Free version features
- User defined image-watermarks are disabled
- Saving only as .jpg, downsized to 800 px on the long side
- Quick share after saving disabled
- No auto mode by launching from Share menu, no batch mode
Add Watermark Full version features
- Taking pictures with camera
- Quick share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr etc.
- Fonts, color and other effects in text mode
- Easy reusing of recent watermark texts
- Adding of timestamp, filename, GPS tags and other properties as text watermark
- Processing of multiple images in batch mode
- Launching from Share menu
- Auto orientation of loaded image on EXIF orientation tag
- Saving target as .jpg or .png
- Support of transparent .png images as watermark
- Rename and resize by saving
- History of recent saved images
- App2SD (move app to external SD card)
Whats new in Add Watermark v2.8.3
- Select and process multiple images directly in the app (batch mode)
- Easy reusing of recent watermark texts (see Settings / Text / Recent texts…)
- Fixed known EXIF issues (corrupted tags, wrong creating date), more tags are supported
- New dialogue “Image details” (opens when touching file name or size)
- Added new placeholders (%shutter%, %iso%, %aperture% etc.)
- More stable when saving due to automatic performance optimization, displaying progress dialog
- Some bug fixes