Adobe Photoshop Touch v1.4.1 Apk – Transform images with core Photoshop features in an app designed for tablets.
Updated: November 28, 2012
Current Version 1.4.1
Requires Android 3.1 and up
Transform your images with core Adobe Photoshop features in an app designed for tablets. Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter – all from the convenience of your tablet.
Adobe Photoshop Touch features
- Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your tablet camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Supports images up to 12 megapixels.
- Follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve.
- Automatically sync projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS6 or Photoshop CS5.1.
Whats new in Adobe Photoshop Touch v1.4.1
- Optimized user interface for 7-inch devices (minimum screen resolution 1024×600)
- Smoother brush strokes
- Two new Effects: Lens Flare (under “&” menu) and Stamp Pattern
- Improved grid layout for projects, tutorials, and images
- New support for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and other registered apps
- Quick access to last 5 colors with new shortcut (drag down on Color)
- Various bug fixes