AlloyUI Blue Theme CM10 v1.3.9 Apk – Welcome to AlloyUI, a Theme Chooser theme with a dark metallic mix of buttons, sliders, checkboxes and more. Alloy takes Android’s “Holo” style user interface and makes it more appealing by using design elements such as 3D style perspectives, new bevels/edges, ambient lighting and gradients. This is just a pilot to this series of themes, keep an eye out for an array of color options for AlloyUI!
Updated: 11 December 2012
Current Version 1.3.9
Requires Android 2.3 and up
- This is only for use with the Theme Chooser Engine, which is not included in this app! Do not purchase this if you are unsure what this is or do not have a ROM with the Theme Chooser feature!
- HDPI & XHDPI Phone only!
AlloyUI Blue Theme CM10 features
- Theme Chooser is themeing engine included in popular custom ROMs such as CM10, AOKP, and many more.
- To apply this theme you MUST be using a Jelly Bean custom ROM (like mentioned above) that has the Theme Chooser feature included.
Please DISREGARD this error message: “Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your devices screen size,” and select “Apply Anyway.”
If you see this error message when applying this theme: “This theme was improperly compiled and cannot be applied. Please report this incident to the theme author,” please reapply the default “System” theme and REBOOT.
Download and install this app and then navigate to Settings -> Themes -> AlloyUI, and hit the “Apply” button.
Last(OPTIONAL): If you see any of the theme elements not showing up, please reboot your device or restart SystemUI service.
Whats new in AlloyUI Blue Theme CM10 v1.3.9
- White status bar icons are back!
- Made CM’s slim battery wider
- Mms app bubbles now stretch to the edges correctly
- Optimized scrubber & progress bars
- Fixed tabs bug in JB 4.2 contacts.apk
- Toggles have been fixed(XHDPI, HDPI, & MDPI)
- Tweaked action bar headers & footers
- Softened dialer pattern
- Jelly Bean 4.2’s Camera/Gallery app CANNOT be themed yet! Themeing compatibility must be added to ROMs first