Andy v5.3 Siri for Android full Apk – Andy The answer to all your questions!
This is a full and advertising free version of Andy (Siri for Android). This version has no daily limit on number of questions you can ask and it comes with additional functionality, such as Bluetooth (A2DP), shake recording and access to question database. All this is missing in a free version of Andy.
Updated: November 24, 2012
Current Version 5.3
Requires Android 2.2 and up
- Andy is a voice controlled access to encyclopedic information on a vast array of topics. Ask anything. Andy covers culture and the arts, biographies and persons, geography and places, society and social sciences, history and events, natural and physical sciences, technology and applied science, religion and belief systems, health, mathematics and logic, philosophy and many other topics.
- You can also ask about weather and time in any city, get answers to algebra questions, conversions, or simply ask any question just like you would do a search online.
- To ask a question, tap the microphone button on the application home screen. Alternatively, you may give your device a little shake (this requires enabling the Shake Recording option) or simply type in your question manually to get the answer.
- One of Andy’s great features is its design to work with Bluetooth headsets (A2DP only, must pair with at least one device). Andy (using your Android phone or tablet) will recognize your voice and speech, search the Internet for the best answer, and read it back to you in a clear voice. The answer will also be displayed on your device screen.
- Additionally, Andy can send text messages, initiate phone calls, give you directions and do distance measurements, time range measurements and a lot more.
Whats new in Andy Siri for Android full v5.3
- Added: Cancel Search option – For situations where Andy misinterpreted your question or is taking too long to answer.
- Added: Enhanced Stop Talking button – Andy’s mute button now automatically appears when Andy talks. It will no longer take space on the screen when it’s not needed.
- Added: Long Press on Volume Down key – Executes Voice Search. This is faster than taping on a microphone icon.
- Added: Long Press on Volume Up key – Mutes Andy (same as pressing Stop Talking button).
- Added: Long press on Bluetooth device button – Opens Andy.
- Added: Loading Progress feature. Shows loading spinning wheel until Andy is fully loaded.
- Added: Open Application feature has been enhanced. You no longer need to speak an exact name of the app… As long as at least one word (even partial) is matching, Andy will open it.
- Fix: Shake Feature setting is now properly registered by the app.
- Fix: Bluetooth Communication adjustments for newer A2DP devices.