Apex Launcher Pro v1.3.1 for Android is Powerful, fast, and highly customizable homescreen replacement for Android 4.0+. Apex Launcher helps you create a customized homescreen experience on your Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) device.
Note: Due to limitations of the Android framework, you won’t be able to add widgets from the app drawer without root access. If your device is rooted, please enable the Root Helper : Settings > Advanced settings > Enable Root Helper.
Updated: September 24, 2012
Current Version: 1.3.1
Requires Android: 4.0.3 and up
Apex Launcher Tips:
- Pinch the screen to access screen previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense).
- Long press an icon to drag and drop it over another one to create a folder.
- Long press icons/folders on the desktop and choose edit from the popup menu to customize icons and labels.
- Drag, hover, and drop app icons over the delete button at the top of the screen to quickly uninstall apps.
- Long press an app in the hide apps list to quickly launch that app.
- Switch to single screen wallpaper mode to fix wallpaper zooming issues.
- Enable the Root Helper in advanced settings (root required) to add widgets from the drawer.
Apex Launcher Features:
- Customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens
- Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
- Infinite & elastic scrolling (homescreen, drawer and dock)
- Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
- Hide elements as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
- Customizable icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
- Choose different folder preview styles and background
- Multiple drawer styles (transparent/opaque, horizontal/vertical, paginated/continuous)
- Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
- Hide apps from the drawer
- Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
- homescreen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
- Backup/restore settings and data
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Lots of other customization options!
Apex Launcher Pro Features:
- Multiple configurable drawer tabs
- Unread count notifications
- Dock swipe gestures
- Two finger gestures
- More transition effects
- Batch add option for folders
- Option to merge folder contents
- Widgets in dock (1×1 only)
- Overlapping widgets
- More features on the way!
What’s New in Apex Launcher Pro v1.3.1 for Android:
- Rebuilt based on JB launcher (works on ICS too)
– Desktop items automatically re-arrange to fit
– Long press and fling to remove items
– Performance boost for homescreen and drawer
- Apex Launcher New features
– Option to switch to tablet UI
– Custom drawer grid settings
– Activity animation options
- Other improvements and bugfixes
– Improved vertical drawers
– Custom widget picker (requires JB or root)
– Unlimited drawer tabs (pro)
– Fixed paid themes under JB
– Many misc. bugfixes
– Updated translations
DOWNLOAD Apex Launcher Pro v1.3.1 for Android
- apex launcher tutorial