AppMgr Pro III (App 2 SD) v3.00 Apk for Android (also known as App 2 SD Pro Apk) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
- Move apps: helps you to move apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
- Hide apps: enables you hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
- App manager: helps you to manage apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
Updated: February 15, 2013
Current Version 3.00
Requires Android 2.2 and up
- Move apps function may not work on your devcie as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system
- Due to the limitation of Android, the hide apps function can only be supported by Android 4+
- Read user's manual or FAQ by going to: AppMgr > Settings > About
AppMgr Pro III (App 2 SD) Apk features
- new ICS style UI, themes
- batch uninstall apps
- batch move apps to external storage
- notify when movable apps installed
- hide apps from app drawer
- 1-tap to clear all cache
- batch clear apps cache or data
- batch view apps on Google Play
- export the app list
- install apps from the exported app list
- quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
- sort apps by name, size or installation time
- share customized app list with friends
- support home screen widgets
- support Android 2/3/4
- support "Move2SD Enabler"
- customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
- Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
- You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them!This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
Whats new in AppMgr Pro III (App 2 SD) 3.00
- changed app name to "AppMgr"
- new "Hide apps" function which enables you to hide built-in apps from the app drawer. It's only supported by Android 4+
- new "Search" menu item which lists matched apps by the typed text
- new "Holo dark" and "Dark gray" themes
- Lithuanian localization
- Tamil localization
- updated Finnish strings
- fixed: not restore selected item after system kills the process