The purpose of Audio Control is to allow you to create and manage unique audio profiles and switch between them with ease. When a profile is applies all the sounds of the device will change to match that profile.
Updated: October 22, 2012
Current Version 2.0.2
Requires Android 2.2 and up
Audio Control Features
- 12 Widgets that are completely customizable
- Profile widget that is resizable and can have multiple instances
- Download FREE custom widget background or make and share your own from the developers website
- 8 Shortcuts to access any part of Audio Control or apply a profile quickly
- A separate speakerphone volume for when the speakerphone is too loud or quiet
- Profiles for Headsets (Bluetooth and Wired)
- Locale and Tasker support for scheduling by location and more!* (Requires Local or Tasker app)
- Complete Tutorial so you don’t miss out on anything
- Tablet optimized
- Car Mode Profile
- Never miss a text or phone call “Exceptions” which will auto adjust the volume
- Adjust the device volume settings for a short period of time with “Quick” great for meetings or naps!
- Custom vibration patterns for any installed application (ICS+ only)
- Attach a ringtone to an Audio Profile
- Profiles are a way to save and restore audio profiles, with one tap put your phone on Silent, Vibrate, Loud, Sleep, or whatever you can imagine.
- Schedules provide a way to apply your audio profiles by day and time. For example apply a Sleep profile every night before bed. Or a work profile before you arrive to work.
- Quick will apply a profile for a short pre-determined time and then apply a different profile when that time is up. Useful for those quick meetings the boss surprises you with.
- Exceptions are a great way to never miss a phone call or SMS message. Add a contact to exceptions and when they contact you a profile will apply just moments before so you don’t miss them.
- Widgets and Shortcuts are a great way to access any part of Audio Control from your home screen. Apply a profile with only one click! There are lots of widget and shortcut options to choose from, so don’t miss out!
Whats New in Audio Control v2.0.2 for Android
- Updated Hebrew translations
- Fixed Speakerphone on/off bug
- Updated widget preview images