Audio Evolution Mobile v1.5.4 Apk for Android – The most powerful multitrack audio recorder on Android packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects and much more!
Updated: January 16, 2013
Current Version 1.5.4
Requires Android 2.2+ and ROOT
Category: Music & Audio
Audio Evolution Mobile Features
- Multitrack audio playback
- Audio recording (while playing back other tracks)
- Loop playback
- Latency correction
- Import of WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
- Import of mp3 (requires an optional download due to patents on mp3 if applicable to your country)
- Import of m4a, 3gpp, amr and other audio formats that Android supports if you are running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher
- Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
- Sample rate conversion
- Zoom down to the sample
- Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 4-band EQ, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
- Unlimited number of tracks (*)
- Unlimited number of groups (*)
- Real-time effects include: chorus, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo (*)
- Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch
- Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, range editing
- Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
- Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
- Repeat samples with several options to create loops
- Add markers and quickly jump to them
- Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
- Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware’s capabilities
Whats new in Audio Evolution Mobile v1.5.4
- Colourful samples!
- m4a, 3gpp, amr files and more formats can now be loaded if you are on Android 4.1+.
- Added pop-up menus to volume, pan and EQ sliders. These allow you to reset their values and enter the values manually.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for people using a USB keyboard. See Help -> Keyboard shortcuts
- Loading a project from the mixer screen left the app in a state where almost nothing seemed to work. Solved!