AutoContacts FULL v1.1.6 Apk – Search for your contacts by name or nickname and get all their info in Tasker so you can call them, text them, get their birthday, their address or whatever else you’d like.
Updated: December 6, 2013
Current Version: 1.1.6
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
With AutoContacts you can get lots of info on your contacts.
Start by using the Tasker action “Plugin->AutoContacts” and writing a name in the “Name or Nickname” field. Then you can use any of the AutoContacts variables to call, email, sms, or anything else you want to do with the info. You could navigate to a contact’s home address, or open his website on a browser. You could even create a notification when his birthday is near. It’s up to you what you do with your contact’s info!
These are some of the variables you get when you query your contacts:
- %acname – Contact Name
- %acnickname – Contact Nickname
- %acnumber – Contact Phone Number
- %acnumbertype – Contact Phone Number Type (Work, Home, etc)
- %acemail – Contact Email Address
- %acemailtype – Contact Email Address Type (Home Work, etc)
- %acaddress – Contact Physical Address
- %acevent – Contact Birthday, Anni
- Added way to manage your dates so you can fix unrecognized dates
- Added option to return names in the nickname variable, if nickname is not set.
- fixed some time calculations that were a bit off.
Free Download AutoContacts FULL 1.1.6