Autorun Manager PRO v4.0.2 Apk for Android is an ultimate tool that lets you disable all the autostarting apps you don’t need. Unfortunately this app is misunderstood many times.
Updated: January 4, 2013
Current Version 4.0.2
Requires Android Varies with device
Autorun Manager in basic mode lets you manage applications that start up when you boot your device. Applications are terminated right after they start, but if the application is programmed to restart itself this can fail. Please note that some applications are written so that they cannot be stopped because of the android system design. These kind of applications are marked as ‘self-restarter’ and are better to be left enabled. In advanced mode you gain control over all the system-wide events and enable-disable application starts. This is the ultimate solution to control what you want to be started, but you also can break apps, so this feature is only for experienced users with rooted devices.
Autorun Manager PRO features
- no ads
- basic mode’s prevent restart feature is selectable
- can block more than 4 receivers in advanced mode
- Chuck Norris mode enabled
- application freezing
- some Xperia devices have a bug in the rom which prevents advanced mode to list applications. no workaround is known atm.
Whats new in Autorun Manager PRO v4.0.2
- fix for 2.1
- pull to refresh
- improved receiver name handling (Plume-fix)