Battery Monitor Widget Pro v2.6.3 for Android – Complete battery monitoring with notification icon, history, graphics and alarms
Requirements: Android OS 1.5+
Updated: August 25, 2012
Current Version: 2.6.3
The most complete tool to manage your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery and improve your battery run-time.
Measures real battery capacity using historical data!
Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
Triggers alarm based on battery data (voltage and temperature limits)
Manually resets battery calibration/statistics on rooted phone
Support Motorola Defy/Atrix 1% reporting
Online help accessible from settings
Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
Lowest battery consumption on the market! Disable history/graphics for even lower consumption! Check web-site for app consumption and supported phones.
PRO only: Add BLUETOOTH permission to cope with ICS bug reading battery stats on some devices. App DOES NOT actually use BLUETOOTH at all!
- Fix FC opening history screen while history still loading
- Fix FC on start when using graphics widget (very sorry)
- New scale themes: white, yellow, orange and automatic
- Workaround for on Android 2.3.x to ensure app refreshes
- Fix repeating full charge alarms on HTC devices
- Support for HTC One V and Galaxy Tab 2
- Added support for TF700 dock-less model (use Transformer Battery Monitor for dock model)
- Added SD read permission for Jelly Bean Android 4.1