Battery Widget+ v3.3.11 Apk tapping on it will show more battery information with a shortcut to view battery use.
Updated: January 23, 2015
Current Version: 3.3.11
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
- Method 1: Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget
- Method 2: Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces
- Maintenance updates and bug fixes
- Android 5.0 support updates
Free Download Battery Widget+ Plus 3.3.11