Battery Widget Plus v2.28 Apk clicking once installed widget, the widget shows the temperature and voltage. Double-click the Setup screen appears.
Updated: April 5, 2016
Current Version: 2.28
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
- Supports the additional status bar icons
- Widget resolution
- Wi-Fi, Mobile, CPU usage logging
- Show the estimated time for charging or discharging
- Overheat alarm
- Full charge alarm level setting
- Charge, Discharge, Warning, Danger, Full charging alarm
- Battery status indicator on the status bar notifications
- 1×1, 2×2 widgets in the form of pie charts
- It is possible to change the color, size and position of the widget
- Temperature, voltage, battery life, charging, screen status logging
How To install the widget:
- Android 2.3 or less : Long press on any empty space on your homescreen, Click on the widget menu then click on the widget you want to install.
- Android 3.0 : Click on the upper right corner of the homescreen, Click on the widget menu then drag on the widget you want to install.
- Android 4.0 or late : In the app list screen, Click on the widget menu then drag on the widget you want to install.
- Added the ‘Copy & Paste’ button in the color dialog
- Added the ‘Apply All’ button in the font dialog
- Added the Overheat & Fully Charged icon
Free Download Battery Widget Plus 2.28
[ Google Play ]