BatteryBot Pro v8.1.1 Apk – the original Battery Indicator for Android has been reborn with a new name, a new look, and new features! Battery Indicator Pro is now BatteryBot Pro.
Updated: June 14, 2013
Current Version: 8.1.1
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
BatteryBot Pro is currently undergoing rapid development, with things changing frequently. Please email me if you have any issues. BatteryBot shows automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage. As of version 8.0.10, Pro users can configure the predictions to be more or less sensitive to recent usage. Three years ago I was an inexperienced computer geek who was disappointed that his Android phone couldn’t easily show him his battery level. So I created the first status bar battery indicator for Android. I’ve continued to improve as a programmer and make minor improvements to the app ever since.
Now there are many other battery apps, several of which are also called “Battery Indicator”. So I decided it was time to completely redesign the app to be more useful, more attractive, and easier to use. It seemed like a good time to rename the app to something unique.
BatteryBot Pro monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It also has user-configurable alarms and logs.
- Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
- Several icon sets (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
- Estimated charge / discharge time left
- Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
- Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
- Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
- Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to “minimum” to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
- Lots of configurability; most features are optional
- The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version
- Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I’ll help you figure out what’s wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery.)
- Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices (option needs to be enabled on devices that default to 10% increments)
- Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
- Open source
A one-time purchase now gets you free updates for life on all your Android devices.
What’s in this version:
- The notification is now optional. If you prefer to only use the app widget (or if you only like to check the app periodically and don’t want the notification), you can now hide and re-show the notification from the main menu.
- The app will no longer let you close the service if you have any widgets running. (If you have any pre-existing widgets from the previous release, this won’t take effect until the next device restart.)
Download BatteryBot Pro 8.1.1