Better Terminal Emulator Pro v4.04 – Harness the native Linux command-line potential of Android with this Terminal.
Better Terminal Emulator Pro supports Tegra2-based tablets such as the Viewsonic gTablet and the Motorola Xoom! Works great with the Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard for Xoom. I am working on better Honeycomb support for the tablet form factor as well as HDMI out on the Xoom.
Better Terminal Emulator Pro – Unleash the command line potential of the Android console with this terminal. Best if rooted, but root not required. Run native Linux apps with Better Terminal Emulator Pro. Excellent soft keyboard and Sywpe support, send all VT-220 character codes including F1-F20. Includes SSH/Telnet client, BusyBox, BASH Shell.
Updated: September 30, 2012
Current Version: 4.04
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
Whats new in Better Terminal Emulator Pro v4.04 for Android:
- Fix crash on some newer Android devices.
- Add support for MIPS CPU.
- Single launcher icon, you can configure BTEP to start up in the local shell or SSH Client in Preferences.
- Support for multiple sessions.
- Fix bug with SuperUser Whitelist.
- Fix shortcut creation problem.
- Add FTP Client