BSPlayer v1.6.143 Apk – This is the full, ad-free version of BSPlayer with additional functionality.
Updated: November 20, 2012
Current Version 1.6.143
Requires Android Varies with device
Category:Media & Video
BSPlayer is the best media player for Android smartphones and tablet PCs), supporting hardware accelerated video decoding.
- No advertisements
- Audio pre-amplification
- Hardware accelerated video playback – significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption*
- Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3… and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- aspect-ratio adjustements and zoom
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- supports gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- support for audio headsets
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub…
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or wi-fi connection must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3’s directly via Wi-Fi from your LAN shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all videos.
Whats new in BSPlayer v1.6.143
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean MR1 support
- all codecs are now integrated
- user definable audio pre-amp to 500%
- fixed seeking in TS files
- fixed double speed bug in some files
- added option to set timeout for LAN operations
- support for embedded VobSub/DVD and PGS subtitles
- added option to set number of recently played items
- fixed garbled audio with some files
- file opening can now be aborted
- added option to set timeout when to hide controls
- some other fixes/improvements