BusyBox Non-Root Pro v2.71 Apk made this simple application in order to help users simply install BusyBox Pro without the hassle of being rooted!
Updated: January 1, 2014
Current Version: 2.71
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
- Android Terminal Emulator Application
All binaries are installed in: /data/data/burrows.apps.busybox/app_busybox/
Open your terminal via ADB or the Android Terminal Emulator and type: cd /data/data/burrows.apps.busybox/app_busybox/
In Terminal Emulator, Preferences: Initial command: export PATH=$PATH:/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox/app_busybox/
How to use BusyBox Non-root:
- Click on “Install BusyBox” to download and install all the BusyBox binaries
- Once installed, click on the BusyBox location and it will copy the path to the binaries to your clipboard to make it easy to get to them. Open your Terminal and change directory to the path!
BusyBox for Non-Root
- Displays Android Version
- Displays Android API
- Displays the location of your chmod binary
Tips and Suggestions:
- In Terminal Emulator, Preferences: Initial command: export PATH=$PATH:/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox/app_busybox/
- Internet: Download BusyBox (make sure you are on WiFi!)
- Script: Add PATH to Terminal
- Uninstall and Reinstall BusyBox from the main screen!
- Added “dropbearkey” binary to go along with “ssh”!
- Added “rsync” binary, new “scp”, “sqlite3”, “wget” binaries!
- Added “nmap” binary for Android (nmap, ndiff, ncat and nping)!
- Added “tcpdump” binary!
- Updated libraries – Android SDK(API 19) and using AppCompat
- Compiled against latest Android NDK
- Send Feedback context menu has been updated
Free Download BusyBox Non-Root Pro 2.71
- busybox non root apk , busybox no root apk , busybox no root pro apk , busybox pro no root , BusyBox Pro (No Root) Apk , Busybox pro no root apk , busybox non root pro apk