If you are afraid of breaking your hardware keys or you have broken keys or you simply just don’t have any key on your device, get Button Savior to make your life easier.
This app will display a floating software key panel which can be summoned everywhere anytime
For non root user: You can still use power off, Home, Camera, Call , and volume keys.
Requirements: Android 1.6 +
Requires root for full function. Some keys can still work without root.
Current Version: 1.6.0
Updated: May 25, 2012
- Simulates ‘Home’ ‘Back’ ‘Search’ ‘Back’ ‘Recent Task’ ‘Screen Off’ ‘Volume’
- Can set to always open or auto hide based on user customizable timer
- Two types of trigger action to choose from (Gesture trigger and Click trigger)
- Added Camera key and Call key simulation
- Customizable trigger position
- Also provides themese to support e-ink display
- Can change it to one click mode for super fast button action in option
- Can create shortcut action such as call someone or go to bookmark on Call or Camera keys. (With PRO)
- Home key is supported
- Power key is supported
- Volume key is supported
- Camera key is supported
- Call key is supported
- Able to rearrange Button order to your liking
- Able to hide/show any button
- Able to assign shortcut on Camera/Call key (Will expand the support list later)
- Ads removal