Button Savior Pro (Root) v1.6.3a Apk for Android - If you are afraid of breaking your hardware keys or you have broken keys or you simply just don't have any key on your device, get Button Savior to make your life easier. This app will display a floating software key panel which can be summoned everywhere anytime.
Updated: December 26, 2012
Current Version 1.6.3a
Requires Android 1.6 and up
For non root user:
- You can still use power off, Home, Camera, Call , and volume keys.
Button Savior Pro features
- Able to rearrange Button order to your liking
- Able to hide/show any button
- Able to assign shortcut on Camera/Call key (Will expand the support list later)
- Ads removal
- Simulates 'Home' 'Back' 'Search' 'Back' 'Recent Task' 'Screen Off' 'Volume'
- Can set to always open or auto hide based on user customizable timer
- Two types of trigger action to choose from (Gesture trigger and Click trigger)
- Added Camera key and Call key simulation
- Customizable trigger position
- Also provides themese to support e-ink display
- Can change it to one click mode for super fast button action in option
- Can create shortcut action such as call someone or go to bookmark on Call or Camera keys. (With PRO)
Button Savior Pro non root features
- Home key is supported
- Power key is supported
- Volume key is supported
- Camera key is supported
- Call key is supported
Problem granting ROOT:
- If your device is rooted and still cannot use keys except home, please update su binary and superuser apk.
How to Uninstall
- You need to disable screen off feature first. To disable, go to setting/location secuirty/device admin to remove Button Savior from the list.
Whats new in Button Savior Pro (Root) v1.6.3a
- Screen lock on JB and newer will now use device admin to turn off screen. So remember to disable screen lock first before uninstallation
- Fixed display error on some devices
- Added option to adjust button siz
- Fixed Trigger size 1.6.3a
- Fixed JB screen off 1.6.3a
- Fixed task button on ICS and JB (improved speed too)
- Fixed task button issue in 1.6.2 on ICS and HC