C# Shell (Compiler REPL) v1.7 Apk is a C# compiler that lets you dynamically compile and execute C# code on your Android device. Write programs on the go, test algorithms, explore the features of C# programming language or practice your C# skills.
Updated: January 30, 2014
Current Version: 1.7
Requires Android: 3.1 and up
- Full-featured C# 4.0 Compiler
- Draw graphics using CanvasUI
- Native Android API
- Load and execute compiled .NET assemblies (*.exe/*.dll) (cs.LoadAssembly)
- Console IO
- Support for saving / opening sessions
- View object properties
- Visually construct methods
- IO support
- Network support
- Multi-threading support
- ARM , ARMv7 and x86 support
- A high-end device running ICS is recommended for optimal performance.
- The C#Shell compiler uses Mono Compiler Service.
- Most of the .NET Base Class Library is available and you can use such features as LINQ and Task Parallel Library (TPL), function programming is recommended.
- Methods must be declared as parts of classes or structs, meaning a you cannot compile a ‘void Main()…’ directly, either make it a part of an object, or use anonymous methods or functions.
- Upgraded to latest Mono runtime
- Minor fixes
Free Download C# Shell (Compiler REPL) 1.7