CalenGoo v1.0.108 Apk is a calendar app that can sync with Android calendar and Google Calendar.
Updated: November 11, 2013
Current Version: 1.0.108
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
It is designed to make it easier and faster to work with your calendar on your phone. Five different calendar views (day, week, month, agenda, landscape day) give you a good overview over your upcoming events. To make rescheduling events easy, they can be moved or copied via drag&drop in the day, week, month and landscape day view.
- Drag&Drop support to move, copy, open and delete events
- Widgets to see your events on your home screen without opening the app: day widget (4×1, 4×2, 4×3), week widget (4×3, 4×4, 5×5), month widget (4×3, 4×4, 5×5) and agenda widget (different sizes from 2×1 up to 5×5). In the month 4×4 widget you can tap a single day to directly open it. The agenda widgets can be (optionally) scrollable (but under Android 2.x this requires a special home screen manager).
- Zoomable month view
- Configurable startup view (day, view, month, agenda)
- When adding recurring events you can use the same rules that you can use in Google Calendar, e.g. you can create events “on Monday and Thursday every two weeks” or “every last Friday in a month”.
- Direct sync with Google Calendar option e.g. to download all historical data and to be able to assign icons to events
- Predefined and custom icons can be assigned when syncing directly
- Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date
- Improved time picker with three different ways to enter a time
- Search function (with optional advanced options like “Whole words” and “Case sensitive”)
- Customizable hardware buttons (e.g. you can assign the “Today” function to the “back” button)
- Sync with Google Tasks
- Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works.
- Repeatable, snooze-able reminders using a custom sound (e.g. an MP3 file from your phone) or one of the built-in sounds. You can choose a different sound for each calendar.
- The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed ( http://android.calengoo.com/birthdays )
- Events can be sent as SMS or email. When sending them as email an ICS file is attached that the recipient can use to import the event into his own calendar.
- Functions to export/import entire calendars as ICS files.
- Completable events and floating events ( http://android.calengoo.com/completable )
- Templates to quickly create often used events. Templates can also be combined.
- Print function (to print the day, month, agenda or landscape day view into a PDF file)
- Support for Google’s event colors (you have to sync via OAuth2 to use this, just add your Google account under “Settings”, “Accounts”, “Add account”, “OAuth2 Login” in CalenGoo).
- Added an optional year view (“Settings”, “Display and Use”, “Year view”, “Enabled”)
- Added support for Tasker (“Settings”, “Reminders”, “Inform Tasker”)
- Added a background transparency option for the date header in the agenda widget.
- “Copy to clipboard” function for locations in the detail view (Android 3.0 and newer)
- Optional “new event button” in week widget
- Bug fixes for Android 4.3 on HTC One
- Bug fixes for Android 4.4
Free Download CalenGoo 1.0.108
- calengoo torrent