Call & Message blocker v4.3.2 Apk – aFirewall means Android Firewall.
Updated: 22 April 2013
Current Version 4.3.2
Requires Android 2.2 and up
It allows you to configure multi rules to block different call or message at different time. Periodic rule and one shot time rule are supported. Please open aFirewall from Home instead of Play Store after installation.
- Outgoing call blocking supported
- Prefix wildcard supported
- SMS keywords Block is supported
- Support to block SMS message from Email address; But aFirewall does not support to block Email
- aFirewall basics :
– To make sure aFirewall has higher priority to monitor incoming messages, please install aFirewall before other third-party messaging applications such Go SMS Pro, Handcent etc.
– Black list is the default list to be blocked. By default, you only need to put the number into black list if you want to block it; Check on “Unknown and private” in black list to block unknown/private/restricted/anonymous calls
– Number in protected list will never be blocked; Protected conversation supports to hide protected list numbers’ call/SMS/MMS
- aFirewall data :
– Support to backup all aFirewall data to sdcard directory with xml format; and restore aFirewall settings from sdcard directory
– Based on BackupToEmail application, support to backup blocked log and protected log to Gmail
- aFirewall security:
– Password/Fake password supported
– Support to hide aFirewall application icon, you can open it with SimpleDialer or system dialer
- What can rule do?
– How to hangup call; Multi hangup mode are supported. You can forward the blocked calls to voicemail or a non-existing number. And you can set aFirewall to accept and hangup blocked calls to avoid forwarding to voicemail
– how to block group lists; You can set Call Blocking lists and Message Blocking lists separately
– how to response blocked calls and messages
Whats new in Call & Message Blocker Apk 4.3.2
- Fix bugs