Carbon Premium App Sync and Backup v18.104.22.168 Apk for Android is the missing app sync and backup solution for Android.
Updated: 6 February 2013
Current Version 22.214.171.124
Requires Android 4.0 and up
Carbon does NOT require root. All Android users can use Carbon to backup and sync Android applications.
Carbon lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Carbon, you can sync app data from your other Android devices– even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Carbon, and never lose data again.
- Carbon is NOT available to Motorola devices. This is because Motorola phones have a bug that break Android’s backup mechanism. Until this is fixed by Motorola, Carbon will not work on those Androids.
Carbon Premium Apk App Sync and Backup features
- No ads
- Automatic Backup schedules
- Android to Android sync
- Cloud backup and restore:
Carbon Free App Sync and Backup features
- Backup and restore to SD card
- Backup and restore from PC
- Install Carbon on Android
Root user? You’re done!
- Install and run Carbon Desktop (link below)
Windows users must install their Android drivers as well
- Connect Android to computer
You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to “PTP”. (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
- Carbon on Android should now be enabled.
Whats new in Carbon Premium App Sync and Backup 126.96.36.199
- Notification progress bars
- External SD Card support
- Fix battery drain bug in carbon server
- Android sync works over wifi now, and allows APK sync
- Temple Run (and others) Fix: Restores now support external files directory
- Scheduled backups now notifies about any lock screen issues and no longer unnecessarily start the Carbon server
- Create a .nomedia file per backup
- Backup and restore confirm is now more reliable
- Fixed issues on Asus tablets
- Detect desktop backup password errors
DOWNLOAD Carbon Premium App Sync and Backup 188.8.131.52
- carbon backup pro apk