Carbon Premium App Sync and Backup v220.127.116.11 Apk is the missing app sync and backup solution for Android.
Updated: 18 March 2013
Current Version 18.104.22.168
Requires Android 4.0 and up
Carbon Premium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Carbon to backup and sync Android applications.
Carbon Premium Apk lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Carbon, you can sync app data from your other Android devices– even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Carbon, and never lose data again.
- Carbon is NOT available to Motorola devices. This is because Motorola phones have a bug that break Android’s backup mechanism. Until this is fixed by Motorola, Carbon will not work on those Androids.
- No ads
- Automatic Backup schedules
- Android to Android sync
- Cloud backup and restore:
- Backup and restore to SD card
- Backup and restore from PC
- Install Carbon on Android
Root user? You’re done!
- Install and run Carbon Desktop (link below)
Windows users must install their Android drivers as well
- Connect Android to computer
You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to “PTP”. (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
- Carbon on Android should now be enabled.
Whats new in Carbon Premium App Sync and Backup 22.214.171.124 Apk
- Cloud backups are now managed separately per device
- Wifi settings can now be backed up (root required)
- Backup dates are now shown for apps
- Backup are now more error tolerant, if an app backup fails, Carbon will continue to the next app
- Fix Google drive double upload bug
- Cancelled scheduled backups will show a notice if not on wifi or charging
- Fix PC restore
- Add support for bulk deletes
- Fix bug where external sdcard restore required premium
- Workaround poor Dropbox login APIs
DOWNLOAD Carbon Premium App Sync and Backup 126.96.36.199
- Carbon Premium - App Sync and Backup v1 1 0 0 APK