CircleLauncher v2.2 Apk – Start your apps or call your best friends – but with style!
Updated: November 18, 2012
Current Version 2.2
Requires Android 2.1 and up
- Some icons in the screenshots are from ‘CircleLauncher IconPack One’ and the wallpaper is ‘wp clock full’.
- Don’t move the app to the sd card – it won’t work! And if the widget don’t appear after the installation, just wait a few moments.
How to add widget on CircleLauncher:
- Menu-> Add-> Widget-> CircleLauncher
- You can add some frequently used apps, contacts or bookmarks to this launcher and start those apps, contacts or bookmarks with one click from a circle, a horizontal or a vertical line. Use the included launcher icons, load your own image or use a icon from any icon pack (CircleLauncher icon packs and ADW launcher icon packs supported). If you slide over the icons, they are animated a little bit mac-like … just try it!
- custom icons for the icon on the homescreen
- support for ADW icon packs for the icon on the homescreen
- vertical and horizontal launcher versions
Whats new in CircleLauncher v2.2
- added rotating animations
- added widget with S3 TouchWiz style
- don’t show grey icon if sd card is not mounted
- reload backup files on request
- minor bugfixes
DOWNLOAD CircleLauncher 2.2
- circle launcher apk