Clean Widgets v2.55 Apk – Give your phone a facelift with these beautiful, eye-catching widgets!
Updated: November 28, 2012
Current Version 2.55
Requires Android 2.1 and up
Clean Widgets is a collection of attractive, stylish, and useful widgets for your home screens.
- It contains a digital clock widget (4×2, 2×1), Battery Widget (2×1, 1×1), WiFi Widget (2×1, 1×1), and 1×1 toggle widgets for Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, Vibrate Mode, Auto-rotate, Auto-sync, Brightness, and Flashlight.
- The large and small clocks can have 12 or 24 hour time, and can be made to launch an app when they’re pressed. In Android 4.2 and up, the clock widget can be added to the lock screen!
- The small battery widget can display a percentage, a charging icon, or nothing, inside of it’s charge ring.
- All the widgets with color can be green, cyan, pink, or yellow!
To use Clean Widgets once you’ve bought them:
- On Gingerbread and below, touch-and-hold on your homescreen and select “Widgets“. Find the widget you’d like and touch to select it.
- On Honeycomb/Ice Cream Sandwich and above, open the app drawer and press the “Widgets” button. Find the widget you’d like, touch-and-hold, and drag the widget to where you’d like it on your homescreen.
Whats new in Clean Widgets v2.55
- Widget configuration screens are now dialog boxes
- Widgets now take appropriate amount of homescreen grid squares, hopefully
- Fixed fatal error in both clock widgets which caused crashing on certain devices