Cloud SMS v2.0.12 Apk for Android – Read and Write SMS messages right from your Android tablet! Secure and simple. Tired of putting down your Android tablet to check a new SMS on your phone? Me too. Cloud SMS is run on both your phone and tablet to allow you to send and receive SMS messaging from your tablet. My design goal was to build upon the stock Android Messaging app feel, with simplicity in mind.
Updated: January 4, 2013
Current Version 2.0.12
Requires Android 2.2 – 4.1
This app works over the Internet and does not require bluetooth, does not share (or transmit) your contacts, and even hashes your account email for added security. All messages are transmitted over HTTPS with a high level of encryption for an added measure of security and privacy.
GoSMS: Under ‘Menu -> Settings -> Advanced -> Receive Settings’ – Uncheck the box that says ‘Disable other message notification’
Other SMS Apps: Please look for any settings relating to passing on messages.
Cloud SMS Setup Requirements:
- Install and run on tablet.
- Install and run on phone.
- All done – send your first SMS from your tablet!
Cloud SMS Important Notes:
- You will need to have the same Google account on both devices. If you have multiple accounts, you may have to select the correct account in settings.
- MMS is not supported at this time, but will be added very soon as one of the first new features.
- This app will not sync messages written on your phone back to the tablet – this will be one of the first new features added.
- Some third party SMS applications lock in the SMS data and require a setting change to make them share with other applications.
Whats new in Cloud SMS v2.0.12
- Fixed sent messages showing unread on phone when sent from tablet
- Showing default contact icon when contact database gives multiple local account photo ids
- Code preparation for upcoming feature
DOWNLOAD Cloud SMS 2.0.12
- tweetings for twitter 2 2 1 1