CPU Sleeper Dual Core v3.7 for Android – Its a fairly simple App that will put CPU 1 OFFLINE when the screen turns off. Once the screen comes back on, it will allow CPU 1 back ONLINE.
Attention, Root Required Application!!
CM9/10 & AOKP is not an App Problem!
The Problem is CM9/10 / AOKP Build.prop! Please Contact your ROM maker due to incompatibility!!!
Updated: August 24, 2012
Current Version: 3.7
Requirements: Android: 2.1 and up
- leankernel does not work with this app & I recommend the Stock kernel if you wish to use this App.
How does it work?
- Since we have Quad Core CPUs, we have a CPU 0 and a CPU1/2/3, core 0,1 while the screen is off we really only need to have 1 core active “CPU0”, this App will make sure CPU 1 shuts off while the screen is off, then resumes normal usage when the screen comes back on.
- Battery savings all depends on Usage & idle times.
- Everything is Fixed & working via 3.7
- 3.7 Is now the Final Build!
- If you get Wake issues, it’s likely a Kernel related issue, If you get these Issues try out Different Kernel setups.
- Clean Up of Theme & Source
- Quad Core now working as intended
- Fixed the Threshold on Quad CPU’s
- User’s Please Email me before rating if you have Issues!