DigiHUD Pro Speedometer v1.0.11 Apk ideal if your vehicle speedo has died, you want to verify your vehicle speed or you just need know your speed when cycling, running, flying, sailing etc.!
Updated: March 5, 2015
Current Version: 1.0.11
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
- No Ads
- Speed Warnings – have practically as many as you like. Set a color, trigger speed, if there’s a continuous/single or no alert sound. Trigger on overspeed or underspeed (possibly one for the pilots out there)
- Logging – Log your routes and export to .KML, .GPX and .CSV file formats, or open in Earth if installed. Shows start and end addresses so needs Internet Access permission
- Compatible with Samsung’s Multi-Window Mode. You can split the screen between DigiHUD Pro and other apps (like Maps).
- Day/Night mode – choose a different color and brightness setting for day and night. There’s an Auto mode which automatically switches at sunrise and sunset
- Speed offset – adjust the displayed value up or down. Up to +/-20%
- Litespeed – have the display switch to Lite mode if you go over your chosen speed
- Speedtouch Lock – turn off all screen touch events over your chosen speed
- Hide unlit number segments – make those empty digits less distracting
- Speed with Google Map view – splits the screen between speed and a live Google Map showing your location.
- Choose the number of decimal places to show for values, up to two. Doesn’t apply to the main speed indication.
- A setting allows you to choose if you want to show the status bar or the status and action bars. You can of course leave it at the default; full screen. Only Android 3 and above for now.
- Turn off screen taps opening the Menu. There’s a new setting to turn them off but they’re on by default.
- Changes to how Help works. Prevents the app sometimes incorrectly going into paused mode.
- More obvious paused mode.
- General user interface improvements.
DigiHUD Pro tips:
- Swipe the speed left or right to switch between Full, Lite and speed/map split view
- Swipe the speed up or down to switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
- Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
- Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH and KTS (also in the Menu)
- Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
- Long-press the red circle to start/stop logging
- When in window mode touch the DigiHUD Pro icon (top left of the window) for a menu to switch to the full screen app, pause, start/stop logging or exit
- All values can be reset by long-pressing “PAUSE RESET” (except Odometer reading in the Statistics popup).
- The screen will not turn off during long journeys and works in landscape or portrait mode.
- This application requires the use of the GPS receiver, which may increase battery usage.
- Prevent the screen flash when connecting power with auto start disabled
- Fix window position and size not being saved on exit
- Remove ‘GET_TASKS’ permission. Auto start/stop still works without this permission, which Google advises against using
- New Window Mode notification icon that’s compliant with Google’s design guidelines
- Flurry SDK updated to latest version (see Privacy for information about Flurry)
Free Download DigiHUD Pro Speedometer 1.0.11
[ Google Play ]
[Download 2] Incoming search terms:
- DigiHUD Pro Speedometer v1 0 11 apk , Download DigiHUD Pro Speedometer v1 0 11 Apk