Dsoid v1.9.7 Apk for Android – This is the first Nintendo DS emulator for Android with a dynarec. Right now the NDS emulator is in beta so there are many bugs and it runs slow.
Updated: January 3, 2013
Current Version 1.9.7
Requires Android 2.3 and up
Category Arcade & Action
How to play Dsoid
- Save your roms in the SD card and launch Dsoid. You will see a black screen showing the stuff in your device. This is the built in file explorer. Use the file explorer to navigate to your roms and select a rom to start playing! The touch button at the middle top of your screen enable/disable on screen control buttons.
- Other functions to be added
- Save States
- Save files do work however. So you can save during the in
- save points, but you can’t pause the game and create a
- save state
Whats new in Dsoid v1.9.7
- Compatibility improved
- Seems a tad faster
- Save states added. Do not use these as long term saves. Use in game saves instead. There is no guarantee that save states will work in later updates. In game saves will work. If someone emails me complaining that save states are broken in a later update, I’ll just laugh and delete it.
DOWNLOAD Dsoid 1.9.7
- nds pro apk , nds apk , NDS PRO apk download , nds pro android , ndspro apk , nds pro (Nintendo ds emulator) apk , nds pro emulator apk