Dsoid v1.9.9 Apk for Android - This is the first Nintendo DS emulator for Android with a dynarec. Right now the NDS emulator is in beta so there are many bugs and it runs slow.
Updated: 23 January 2013
Current Version 1.9.9
Requires Android 2.3 and up
Category Arcade & Action
How to play Dsoid
- Save your roms in the SD card and launch Dsoid. You will see a black screen showing the stuff in your device. This is the built in file explorer. Use the file explorer to navigate to your roms and select a rom to start playing! The touch button at the middle top of your screen enable/disable on screen control buttons.
- Other functions to be added
- Save States
- Save files do work however. So you can save during the in
- save points, but you can't pause the game and create a
- save state
Whats new in Dsoid v1.9.9
- Some minor speed and compatibility fixes.