EasyTether Pro v1.1.3 for Android – EasyTether shares your phone Internet connection with PC (Windows 7/Vista/XP 64-bit/32-bit, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, Fedora 13+). EasyTether works via USB.
Updated: May 2, 2012
Current Version: 1.1.3
Requires Android 1.5 and up
EasyTether Pro – Does not require root access.
Tether PS3, Wii, XBox via PC Internet Connection Sharing, you need a computer for game console tethering.
One-time fee only.
What’s New – EasyTether Pro v1.1.3 for Android :
- Fixed poor upload performance on Windows 7/Vista
- Validated support for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Install the EasyTether Pro v0.9.3. After the installation is complete open the easy tether program and select “about”. Write down the 5 digit “registration code”.
- Uninstall the program. Now go to the android market and install the free easy tether lite. Run the program like normal and select the about section again.
- It will ask you to submit your registration code to change it to the pro edition. Enter that 5 digit code that you wrote down.
- You now have the latest version. The 5 digit “registration code” you wrote down is specific for your phone and should work on future versions.