Equalizer FULL v3.2.10 Apk – App and widget to control your sound effect levels on your Android phone. Improve your phone/tablet’s sound quality with the first true Equalizer Full app and home-screen widget!
Updated : 23 june 2013
Current Version 3.2.10
Requires Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Custom ROMs may not work due to issues with the ROM. Keep in mind custom gingerbread ROMs are infant, and give the ROM developers some time to integrate in the new APIs. If your ROM works please post so that others know. If you have issues, please contact us and let us know what ROM you are using.
Category Music & Audio
Equalizer Apk lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone. Apply Equalizer Presets based on Music Genre, or quickly create your own custom preset with the 5 band Equalizer controller. Additional Audio Effects supported include: Bass Booster, Virtualizer and Reverb Presets.
- Save Custom Presets
- Delete, Edit, Rename Presets
- Create Home-screen shortcut for Presets
- Backup and Restore Presets from SD card
- 11 Stock Presets
- Preset auto-detection (See list of supported players below)
- 5 Band-level Equalizer Controller
- Audio sampler to test your Equalizer settings
- Bass Booster
- Reverb Presets
- Integrates with stock Android Music player
- Works on both wired and Bluetooth A2DP headsets
- Works with streaming music like Pandora, Spotify, etc.
- Power Mode options to enable/disable effects
- Beautiful 4×1 and 2×1 Equalizer widgets for your home-screen
- Additional widget skins available for download
- Transparent background mode available for widgets
- Notification shortcut available for quick access
- Fully optimized for phones and tablets
- No root required
Equalizer Stock presets include
- Heavy Metal
- Hip Hop
- Latin (New)
Equalizer supported Music players includes:
- Android Music Player
- myTouch 4G Music Player
- Meridian Player
- doubleTwist Player
- MIUI Music Player
- ³ (cubed)
- Vanilla Music Player
- Rhapsody Player
- Just Playlists
- Archos Music Player
Note: Please make sure to read the “Helpful tips” when you first install the application.
- CM7 – All CM7 issues have been resolved, make sure you are running CM 7.0.2 or later. Early versions may still give you issues.
- Buglessbeast – This firmware mod does not seem to have proper support for the new Equalizer APIs at this time
- Sony Xperia Arc Media Player – Sony’s Media Player force closes. This is a bug in Sony’s app, we tried to workaround it but cannot. We contacted the developers about the issue. Until it is resolved we recommend you use a different media player.
- Amazon MP3 – Amazon’s MP3 player force closes when you play a song. Amazon has the same bug in their app as the Sony app. We contacted the developers about the issue. Until it is resolved we recommend you use a different media player.
- HTC Desire HD / HTC EVO – People have reported intermittent issues with the stock gingerbread firmware on this device. Users who have replaced their firmware with the CyanogenMod ROM no longer have issues. We have worked around the issues to make it more robust. Force closes should be gone, background service still gets killed every now and then though, but it should start back up cleanly now.
Whats new in Equalizer FULL 3.2.10
- Fixed issue with app turning back on when it is supposed to be off.
Download Equalizer FULL 3.2.10