EveryCircuit v2.00 Apk – Build any circuit, tap play button, and watch dynamic voltage, current, and charge animations. This gives you insight into circuit operation like no equation does. While simulation is running, adjust circuit parameters with analog knob, and the circuit responds to your actions in real time. You can even generate an arbitrary input signal with your finger!
Updated: September 18, 2013
Current Version: 2.00
Requires Android: Varies with device
That’s interactivity and innovation you can’t find in best SPICE tools for PC like Multisim, LTspice, OrCad or PSpice (trademarks belong to their respective owners).
EveryCircuit is not just an eye candy. Under the hood it packs custom-built simulation engine optimized for interactive mobile use, serious numerical methods, and realistic device models. In short, Ohm’s law, Kirchhoff’s current and voltage laws, nonlinear semiconductor device equations, and all the good stuff is there.
Growing library of components gives you freedom to design any analog or digital circuit from a simple voltage divider to transistor-level masterpiece.
Schematic editor features automatic wire routing, and minimalistic user interface. No nonsense, less tapping, more productivity.
Simplicity, innovation, and power, combined with mobility, make EveryCircuit a must-have companion for high school science and physics students, electrical engineering college students, breadboard and printed circuit board (PCB) enthusiasts, and ham radio hobbyists.
- No Ads
- Animations of voltage waveforms and current flows
- Animations of capacitor charges
- Analog control knob adjusts circuit parameters
- Automatic wire routing
- Seamless DC and transient simulation
- Single play/pause button controls simulation
- Saving and loading of circuit schematic
- Mobile simulation engine built from ground-up
- Shake the phone to kick-start oscillators
- Intuitive user interface
Sources, signal generators
Controlled sources (VCVS, VCCS)
Resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers
Switches, SPST, SPDT
Diodes, Zener diodes, light emitting diodes (LED)
MOS transistors (MOSFET)
Bipolar junction transistors (BJT)
Ideal operational amplifier (opamp)
Digital logic gates, AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR, XNOR
- Cloud storage of user circuits
- Syncing of circuits between devices
- Sharing of circuits with EveryCircuit community
- Search and simulation of community circuits
Free Download EveryCircuit 2.00
- transistor apk , every circuit tutorial , every circuit app tutorial , every circuit download from appsapk , every circuit app manual , everycircuit manual , Tutoriales everycircuit