Updated: September 25, 2012
Current Version: 2.2
Requires Android: 2.3.3 and up
Fast Burst Camera & Anim-GIF v2.2 for Android – silence, fast, quick burst camera, continuous shooting, mute, black screen
If you take a group photo, there might be at least a person with closed eyes. You can countinuously take multiple pictures with this App, so you can choose pictures that no one has closed eyes. This App is right one for you, If you want to take multiple pictures in time of certain durations. This App will continuously take multiple pictures as many as possible within maximum hardware specs of your smartphone. The resolution support would be differ by device due to preview function.
With Samsung Galaxy Note, you are able to take maximum of 15 pictures continuousely in resolution of 1280 x 800 per second. With lower resolution, you are able to take maximum of 25 pictures continuousely. It would be differ by device. It uses silent mode to save power, and you can dim screen as needed.
If you take many photos, the App could possibly be stopped because this App would use extremely high level of phone memory to secure memory needed.
If your App stopped and not restarted, you should choose [Clear Data] to initialize all settings at TaskManager. Then, the App will work.
If you choose [Clear Mamory] TaskManager -> Ram before use App, you are able take more picture.
Fast Burst Camera & Anim-GIF Key Features:
- Continuous quick shooting
- Silent shooting
- Shooting with a black screen
- Delete icon/ Using Power button(On screen locked)
- Delete all the pictures in that folder
- Show image : Video mode/Gallery
- Specify the storage folder
Whats New in Fast Burst Camera & Anim-GIF v2.2 for Android
- Delete B/G image of image-list for S/W lightweight
- Delete image deletion of GIF list(only Gallary)
- Some bug fixes
DOWNLOAD Fast Burst Camera & Anim-GIF v2.2 for Android
- silent burst camera pro apk , fast burst camera , burst camera , download Fast Burst Camera v2 2 , fast burst camera 1 6 5 apk , silentburst came