Fast Reboot Pro v3.7 for Android – Simulates a reboot and thus frees up memory your phone will be much snappier!
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot Pro.
Fast Reboot Pro now includes an option to automatically perform a “fast reboot” every time you unlock your device (i.e. when you turn it back on from sleep and “slide” to unlock). This way, your phone will _always_ be as fast and responsive as possible! In addition, you can now schedule a fast reboot so that your phone is fast rebooted automatically at a certain time each day (configured by you, e.g. 4am when you’re least likely to be using your phone). Want to perform a fast reboot when your battery drops below 30%, or when you leave work? Download the free Fast Reboot plugin to integrate the app with Locale / Tasker: http://goo.gl/FlgLA
If you don’t see the widget in the widget-list, please move the app back to your phone’s internal memory (Settings, Application Settings, Fast Reboot Pro, Move to Phone). This is a limitation of the Android system which I unfortunately have no control over!
Updated: September 27, 2012
Current Version: 3.7
Requires Android: 1.5 and up
- Select processes that should be excluded from being restarted/closed!
- Schedule automatic fast reboots (e.g. every day at 4am)
- Option to automatically fast reboot when you unlock your device (from standby)
- Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly start a reboot
Whats New in Fast Reboot Pro v3.7 for Android:
- Added the possibility to define auto-reboot intervals (e.g. reboot every 20 minutes)
- Added a “Safe-Mode” for the “Autoreboot on screen on/off”-feature, which you can enable in case the auto-reboot feature stops working intermittently
- Improved reliability of the exclude-feature
- Added high-res version of the default widget-icon
- Help-menu pages can now be flicked back and forth