Find My Phone v5.0 Apk – Find your lost, stolen, or misplaced phone with the original device recovery app for Android
Updated: September 23, 2013
Current Version: 5.0
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Find My Phone is an important security app that you want to have on your phone, as it provides a means of recovering a lost or stolen device. Note that is not an anti-virus app; we focus on one task – device recovery and finding your phone – and do it well.
- If you lose your phone, just send it a text message and Find My Phone will reply to you with its current address, and a Google Maps link to your phone’s location.
- Text your phone and have it ring at maximum volume (even if is on silent) to locate by ear.
- Find out how much battery is remaining
- Get notified if somebody changes your SIM card
- Track from the web by having your phone email back it’s location
- New: Remotely wipe your phone
- NO ADS!
- Install Find My Phone. Enable GPS in Settings.
- Text ‘01234’ to your phone and start tracking it.
- Text ‘56789’ to your phone to make it ring until you find it.
What’s New in Find My Phone
- Brand new design
Note: If you have any custom text messaging apps installed, like Go SMS Pro or Handcent, then you may need to configure their settings. Instructions available on website.
Free Download Find My Phone Find My Phone 5.0