Floating Touch Pro v1.6 Apk – Assistive touch comes from iPhone, but Floating Touch is specially designed for Android.
Updated: 31 July 2013
Current Version: 1.6
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
Floating Touch is a button floats on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Touch contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
- Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps
- Creating folder for apps or switches
- Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
- Changing the panel’s color.
- Clear memory
- Back/Home button(Need ROOT)
- Favor apps
- Recent apps
- System switches
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Touch?
The “Lock screen” feature requires activating device administrator, you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
- Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the “Uninstall” option. (Recommend)
- First, go to “System settings” -> “Security settings” -> “Device administrators” deactivate “Floating Touch”, then uninstall Floating Touch in a normal way.
What’s in this Floating Touch Pro 1.6
- Add languages: German, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Czech.
- Add option: Panel shows up near the point.
- New feature: Support “Auto-sync”.
- Support Android 4.3.
- Fix some bugs.
Download Floating Touch Pro Apk 1.6