Flow Icons v2.9 Apk should be compatible with the Nova, Apex, ADW, and Holo Launchers
Updated: December 20, 2013
Current Version: 2.9
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
This icon pack will not work with GoLauncher.
Launchers tend to make icons look small especially on devices with HD resolution. If they look small on your device, please go into the settings of your launcher and increase the icon size.
- Flow icons should be compatible with the Nova, Apex, ADW, and Holo Launchers. I’m not sure what other launchers they will work on besides the ones mentioned but they won’t work on GoLauncher.
- There are 370+ icons in the set but all of your remaining icons will be themed due to icon mask support.
- Includes 6 wallpapers and 4 icon backs.
- The icons are 144×144.
- Apex Launcher: Go to Apex settings > Theme settings
- Nova Launcher: Go to Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
- ADW Ex Launcher: On the home screen, press MENU > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select your theme
- Holo Launcher: Go to Launcher settings > Appearance Settings > Icon pack
How to change icon
- Nova/Apex/Holo Launchers: Long press app icon > Edit > tap the icon > Icon Pack > Select theme and you can select any icon.
- ADW Launcher: Double tap app icon > Edit > tap the icon > ADWTheme IconPacks > Select theme and you can select any icon.
How to Apply wallpaper
- ADW/Apex/Holo Launchers: Long press on the home screen or click on the Menu button of your device > Wallpapers > Select theme wallpapers > Press “Apply Wall” button
- Nova Launcher: Long press on the home screen or click on the Menu button of your device > Wallpapers > Scroll left or right to find the theme or tap the three lined menu icon at the upper left hand corner of the screen > Select the theme wallpapers > Tap the wallpaper thumbnail
What’s New Flow Icons
- Minor app fix
Free Download Flow Icons 2.9