FolderMount Premium v2.7.3 Apk [ROOT] has the ability to link folders in your internal sdcard to folders in your external sdcard thereby populating the internal sdcard folders with content that really exists in the external card. This helps us free space and have multiple games/apps with big data stored simultaneously without the need to uninstall. For Nexus devices with no external sdcard, this application should help link folders to a usb flash drive for example.
Updated: March 4, 2015
Current Version: 2.7.3
Requires Android: 2.3 and up Root
There are other apps that do the same functionality but this is the first to bring you support for Android 4.2 with a Holo themed app and an intuitive interface.
- Mount internal SD card folders to external SD folders.
- Move content from internal to external when a pair is added. (Dialog prompt)
- Support for Android 2.3 – 4.4.
- Holo themed throughout and an intuitive GUI design.
- It will check SDCARD mount status and remount if necessary.
- Add a folder pair. Source is the internal sdcard and destination is your extSdCard
- After adding, FM will offer to move the files for you. Click yes.
- Wait until the move operation is done then click on the PIN. If PIN turns green, you’re all set.
- The files will exist in both the source and destination after mounting. This is expected and is normal. The files you see in your internal sdcard actually reside in your external sdcard now and if you “unpin” the pair, you’ll see that your internal sdcard is empty again.
- Updated Slovak, Italian, Chinese and added Lithuanian and Malay
- Alert users to issue in Lollipop ROMs where SuperSU is not installed and suggest a fix
- Motorola Lollipop support. FolderMount will suggest a patch and reboot
Free Download FolderMount Premium Root 2.7.3
[ Google Play ]