FolderSync v2.4.0 Apk for Android enables easy sync of files between cloud storage and Android devices.
Updated: 21 January 2013
Current Version: 2.4.0
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
FolderSync is a application that enables simple sync to cloud based storage to and from local folders on the device memory card. It currently support multiple SkyDrive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Ubuntu One, Box.net, LiveDrive, HiDrive, Google Docs, NetDocuments, Amazon S3, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV or window share (Samba/CIFS) accounts, and support for more platforms are planned.
FolderSync effortlessly sync your files. Backup your music, pictures and other important files from the phone to your cloud storage or the other way around. It has never been easier. Tasker / locale support enables fine grained control of your syncs. Also contains a full file manager, that enables you to manage your files locally and in the cloud. Copy, move and delete your files in your cloud/remote accounts. Support for creation/deletion of buckets in Amazon S3. Upload and download files from the phone. It’s all supported. You can choose any folder on the memory card to sync. Currently one-way and two-way sync are supported. Sync intervals and other sync settings can be specified for each sync item you configure. You set up a folderpair to sync and it will automatically keep your files in sync.
- Instant (full version)
- Multiple accounts (full version)
- File manager – manage your cloud files
- Amazon S3 Client Side Encryption support
- Tasker/locale support (full version)
- User defined sync filters (full version)
- Sync to and from you selected provider
- Two-way sync with support for deletions
- Backup/restore settings
- User specified sync interval or specific sync times
- Choose connection types for each sync item
- Support for syncing of subfolders
- Sync of hidden files can be disabled
- No ads (full version)
- Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service
- Google Docs
- Box.net (WebDAVs)
- LiveDrive (WebDAV/FTP)
- HiDrive (WebDAV/FTP)
- FTPS (SSL/TLS implicit)
- FTPES (SSL/TLS explicit)
- SFTP (SSH File Transfer)
- Samba/CIFS/Window Share
- Ubuntu One
- WebDAVs (HTTPS)
Whats New in FolderSync v2.4.0
- Using new Box V2 API. Please re-authenticate your Box accounts
- New options for FolderPair: retry on fail, 2G.
- New general settings: pin code timeout, sync log retention count, free space threshold.
- Revamped help section.
- Sync type icon on folderpair list.
- Experimental: Option to stream remote media files to player of your choice. VLC recommended for video.