Font Changer (root, donate) v4.0.4 for Android Requires FULL ROOT (NAND unlocked or S-OFF) and BUSYBOX. If you don’t know what either means then there is a chance this won’t work for you. A custom recovery is also highly recommended, but not a requirement as changing fonts can cause bootloops in some cases. Not all custom firmwares/devices may work, but most do.
Font Changer (root, donate) v4.0.4 for Android allows you to switch the default system font on your Android device (will replace the keyboard font too for a fresh typing experience). It creates an automatic backup of the default fonts at the beginning. When removing the application it should be done from inside its settings to restore your default fonts.
Updated September 29, 2012
Current Version 4.0.4
Requires Android 1.6 and up
Fonts are not included for legal reasons. Information on how to add fonts and how to use Font Changer is inside the application.
Font Changer (root, donate) features
- Replace individual fonts using the font picker
- Screen density changer which allows you to virtually increase/decrease the size to make things appear bigger/smaller
- Quick reboot
- Font previews
- Localisation in English, Russian, Polish, Korean, Bulgarian, and Spanish
Font Changer (root, donate) Permissions explained:
- REBOOT – to reboot the device (achieved through root anyway)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – moving and deleting fonts
- INTERNET – checking the license server (if you ever get a license error try again in a few minutes as this usually depends on Google’s servers)
Whats New in Font Changer (root, donate) v4.0.4 for Android:
- Fixed Korean translation
- Fixed crash when pausing app
- Fixed crash when fonts have quotes in names
DOWNLOAD Font Changer (root, donate) 4.0.4
- ifont donate , font changer pro apk , font changer apk , font changer apk mobile9 , font changer pro , root apk for android 4 0 4 , font changer for android mobile9