Force Control v1.3 Apk for Android gives you the ability to control media players via the proximity sensor.
Updated: October 25, 2011
Current Version 1.3
Requires Android 2.1 and up
Category: Music & Audio
Force Control features
- No Ads
- Change tracks back and forth, play and pause, with a simple wave of your hand.
- Use Force Control when you’re too busy to look at the device, and effortlessly control the media player.
- Can be used with the screen turned off.
- In order to enable the gestures service, click on the start service button. There are 4 available Force gestures:
1. Swiftly wave your hand across the sensor.
2. Hold your hand in front of the sensor for about 1.5 seconds.
3. Continue holding your hand for a recurring effect.
4. Wave your hand twice across the sensor for play/pause action (when all gestures are enabled).
- Choose which gestures are active in the options menu.When you choose “play pause only” mode, one simple wave across the sensor will play/pause.
- Make sure you block the sensor. A good way of doing so is to use the palm of your hand for the gestures, not your fingers.
- Choose which player you want to control in the options menu.
- Known to work with HTC music, Winamp, PowerAMP.
- Should work with any player which supports headset controls.
Whats new in Force Control v1.3
- Autostart service on app launch option.