FPse for android v0.11.70 Apk is the fastest and most compatible PSone (also known as PSX or Playstation 1) emulator for handheld devices.
Updated: 20 December 2012
Current Version 0.11.70
Requires Android 2.1 and up
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
FPse for android a few tips to improve your gameplay experience:
- in Landscape orientation DPAD and Main 4 buttons are activated, if you want to activate all others, go in menu/input/touchscreen and select others buttons.
- Create a default configuration by setting your desired options and then selecting “Default Config Save” in the System Menu.
- CALL, BACK, VOLUME UP/DOWN buttons can be assigned as PSone buttons but can be used is not assigned.
- Guncon emulation requires the A and B buttons to be mapped to Hardware keys. By default: L3 = A and R3 = B.
- SPUSync is required for proper sound quality in certain games such as MGS and FFVII.
- Frameskip set to 50 will avoid sound stuttering on load end device or with somes games that use much CPU.
- High performance
- High compatibility
- High sound quality
- Real-time save states
- Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
- Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
- Guncon emulation
- Analog Stick emulation (using touchscreen slide)
- Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
- Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg and .Z disc image formats
- Grab and enjoy this initial release!
Whats New in FPse for android v0.11.70
- Fixed Philosoma freeze and surely more
- Fixed audio track playing
- Added new exclusive EASY menu,which is a grid menu with PS covers.
- Added Context menu for EASY menu with somes usefull information and options
- you can see game name, game license, game size, and load you icon is not found and even share your image! (IE: if you want to recover this image after a reinstall)
- Added compression for uncompressed Disc image (only from Easy context menu)
- Many other fixes