FPse for android v0.11.114 Apk is the fastest and most compatible PSone (also known as PSX or Playstation 1) emulator for handheld devices.
Updated: September 24, 2013
Current Version 0.11.114
Requires Android 2.1 and up
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
FPse for android Apk a few tips to improve your gameplay experience:
- in Landscape orientation DPAD and Main 4 buttons are activated, if you want to activate all others, go in menu/input/touchscreen and select others buttons.
- Create a default configuration by setting your desired options and then selecting “Default Config Save” in the System Menu.
- CALL, BACK, VOLUME UP/DOWN buttons can be assigned as PSone buttons but can be used is not assigned.
- Guncon emulation requires the A and B buttons to be mapped to Hardware keys. By default: L3 = A and R3 = B.
- SPUSync is required for proper sound quality in certain games such as MGS and FFVII.
- Frameskip set to 50 will avoid sound stuttering on load end device or with somes games that use much CPU.
- High performance
- High compatibility
- High sound quality
- Real-time save states
- Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
- Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
- Guncon emulation
- Analog Stick emulation (using touchscreen slide)
- Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
- Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg and .Z disc image formats
- Grab and enjoy this initial release!
- Added new plugins package with low latency audio support! Works perfectly with low end device now
- Download this file and unzip into your internal storage, reset setting from FPse MISC menu then restart fpse.
- fpsece. net/fpsepluginslowlatency.zip
- Fixed External Storage detection since android 4.3
- Fixed sticked Digital Pad bug on SHIELD,OUYA and Analog external pads
- Any problem with this update? just go to your system preferences and Clear datas from FPse App.
Free Download FPse for android 0.11.114